darkpulse technology application
determine wall deformation, corrosion, pipe wall thickness, pressure, strain, & temperature from sensor data collected in real-time
monitor and maintain
DarkPulse sensor configurations are available for monitoring areas in and around buried or above ground pipelines that are 100 km or more in length, or for localized areas as small as 8 cm in diameter.
The system includes our patented DarkPulse EREBOS™ system which has the capability to determine wall deformation, corrosion, pipe wall thickness, pressure, strain, & temperature from sensor data collected in real-time.
A DarkPulse system offers multiple power sources for continuous monitoring including solar and battery which allows for off-grid installations. Based on the client’s needs, a multitude of actions are available including dispatch of emergency work crews, unmanned vehicles, and video.
- 24/7 central monitoring capable with GUI through any device in real time
- Real time monitoring and maintenance is possible
- Corrective action can be performed prior to pipe buckling
Increased Productivity/Cost Savings:
- Increase Q total
- Monitor/Display psi in Real Time
- Increase Detection of pre-buckling state of pipe section reduces risk failure
- Eliminates loss of product
- Reduced risk of buckling-induced ruptures
- Lowered risk for the environment
- DarkPulse sensors are Non-electrical
- Safe for use in flammable environments
- Eliminates product theft
- Monitor areas around pipeline installations
- Track movement of humans and equipment in close proximity of assets
- Reduced pollution risk from buckling
Reach us at
Call Us: (800) 436-1436